Last night we went to dinner with the neighbors. For desert my neighbor and bestie brought over “Nadia Cakes”. This cup cake shop was a winner on Cupcake Wars.
Linda brought four cupcakes, and we tried each one. Triple Chocolate was my favorite, Trivialbob enjoyed the salted caramel, Tom liked the chocolate peanut butter cup and Linda liked the lemon. They were all divine. It’s probably good that the shop is in Maple Grove and not closer to home. Now if I can just keep my car from traveling to Maple Grove on its own, all will be good. I mean really, if it just drives me up there, I couldn’t possibly say no. My car could be possessed right?
- nesa786 reblogged this from mrstrivialbob
- aliceinadexterdsworld likes this
- becky-balances likes this
- gettingamyright likes this
- katiegirlchasesinfinity likes this
- aheartofiron likes this
- davidsgoals likes this
- keepingupwithmcjones likes this
- auspiciouspatti likes this
- trivialbob likes this
- mar-kicksass likes this
- roundisntmyshapeanymore likes this
- wiseshenanigans likes this
- mrstrivialbob posted this